Senior Aircraft Research Analyst
Enabling pilots to fulfill their search for their “dream aircraft” is what this “dream job” is all about. It entails informed, thorough searching for aircraft opportunities - both for wholesale purchases and retail sales.
Provides research and analysis for the purpose of collecting and tracking competitive aviation market intelligence.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
1) Continuously evaluates the business aviation industry and economic trends providing trend analysis and recommendations to Sierra Industries sales team
2) Gathers, organizes, and analyzes competitive market intelligence
3) Research and qualify sales prospect opportunities for worldwide sales team providing background info and financials
4) Data mining from databases and collected data to extract relevant information about prospects, market trends, and competitors
5) Special projects as assigned including business jet forecast tools development and analysis and coordinating research studies
Minimum of 4 years of relevant research or strategic analysis experience. A minimum of 2 years of experience in aviation industry and/or marketing/market research. Microsoft Office is required. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on level of importance. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
Competitive base salary plus commission, commensurate with experience.
Please fill out the contact form below or email your resume and cover letter to:
Executive Director of Human Resources
The SkyWay Group, Inc.
Apply for Employment Online
Please complete the form below and attach your resume. Be sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the box provided.
OTHER CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A & P Mechanics
Sierra is recruiting enthusiastic and dedicated A & P Mechanics responsible for performing all facets of maintenance and repairs to aircraft by ensuring all aircraft are airworthy and that all technical aspects of the plane are documented properly. Candidates must hold a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
Sierra Industries, a leader in corporate aviation specializing in Citations, is seeking avionics technicians experienced in troubleshooting, installing and repairing avionic systems on corporate and private jets. Sierra offers a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity
Sheet Metal Workers
Sierra Industries, Ltd. is seeking individuals with Sheet Metal experience. This position is full time and permanent.