Apply for Employment Online
Please complete the form below and attach your resume. Be sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the box provided.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
A & P Mechanics
A & P Mechanics responsible for performing all facets of maintenance and repairs to aircraft by ensuring all aircraft is airworthy and that all technical aspects of the plane are documented properly. Candidates must hold a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- A&P License
- 3 years or more experience
- Cessna Citation experience preferred
- Sheet metal experience a plus
Sheet Metal Technician
Sheetmetal Technicians to work on corporate and private jets. Sierra offers a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity for growth. This position will be responsible for fabricating, assembling, installing and repairing of sheet metal products, and reports to the Manufacturing Manager and or Manufacturing Foreman.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years recent experience working full‑time as sheet metal technician
- Must be able to read and manufacture parts per engineering drawings
- Must be able to work well with others or independently, predicated on the scope and depth of operations at specified sites.
- Must be able to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, etc. operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative details.
- Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
High-tech startup firm partners with Sierra to utilize microgravity-generating parabolic flights to produce advanced semiconductor wafers. Albuquerque Journal.
Sierra introduces the SKYSTEP Citation step upgrade. Improved safety, reliability and aesthetics at an affordable price!
Are you a new visitor?
Tell us what you're interested in or get a quote for your aircraft.