2009 Sierra Super S-II (1986)
Sierra Industries is proud to present this excellent example of one of the world’s most popular light business jets, the Cessna Citation S550.
This exceptional low-time aircraft features excellent paint and a newly refurbished double-club executive interior with aft flushing toilet and a variety of convenience features. Featuring fresh Phase I-V inspections and RVSM, the aircraft is in superb condition and is on SierraCOM.
It’s most important feature, however, is the exclusive Sierra Super S-II upgrade, featuring third-generation Williams International FJ44-3A turbofan engines. These FADEC powerplants give the Super S-II breathtaking speed, dramatically enhanced range and superb fuel economy, along with reduced maintenance cost and increased reliability.
N224KC was on the cover of the March 2010 issue of AOPA Pilot!
• Engine Model: Williams FJ44-3A (2,820 lb. thrust @ SL, ISA)
• Engine 1: 171 hrs TTSN
• Engine 2: 171 hrs TTSN
• TBO: 4000 hrs
• Aircraft Total Time: 2,607 TTSN
• Total Landings: 1,584 landings
• Serial Number: S550-0104
• Damage History: Call for details
• Inspection Status: Fresh Phase I-V inspections
• One Owner Since New
• Current SierraCom Maintenance Program
• SPZ-500 IFCS 5” Single Cue AUTOPILOT/ FLIGHT DIRECTOR
• Dual Collins VHF-22A COMMS
• Dual CollinsVIR32 NAVS
• Collins 60A ADF
• Collins 42 DME’S
• Dual Collins TDR-90 TRANSPONDER
• Collins ALT-55B RADAR ALTIMETER
• Primus 300SL COLOR RADAR
• Collins RMI-332C10 RMI
• UNS1MSP Universal GPS Nav. System
• IS&S Approved RVSM
• Sandel ST3400 TAWS
• Optional Universal 890R Avionics Panel - call for details
• Cessna Aft Baggage
• Flushing toilet with privacy curtain
• Davtron digital clock
• Angle of Attack
• Antiskid Brakes
• 2” Standby Gyro
• Remote Heading / Course controls
• Hobbs Meter
• Dual center loaded cabin tables
• Cockpit curtain
• Sierra Radome Mod
• Carpeted forward baggage area
• Co-pilot HSI
• Deluxe forward refreshment center
• Sierra Pneu-Lift Nose baggage door openers
• Yoke mounted transponder ident switches
With a complete Fall 2009 refurbishment by Southstar Aircraft Interiors, this aircraft features seven passenger double-club executive seating in supple leather, with side-facing couch and aft lavatory with a belted flushing toilet. A beautifully finished wood laminate forward refreshment center and under-seat cabinets provide ample storage.
This aircraft features beautiful 2007 paint in overall white with three-color accent striping by Jim Miller Aircraft Painting.